To serve as a reputable resource to educate, encourage, and challenge people about their relationships and relational patterns.
We (humans) were created to be in relationship. Our mission at Royally Relational, L.L.C. is to assist you in your relationships with God and with others.
At Royally Relational we emphasize three specific types of relationship: (1) Relationship with God; (2) Relationship with Spouse; and (3) Relationship with family. Our work is guided by Biblical principles, grounded in exceptional research, and immensely relational.
This is evident in the discussions, workshops, lectures, support groups, blog postings, and other resources we offer to individuals, community groups, and organizations.
We hope the content shared on this website is helpful for your journey in these areas and may even assist you in your journey with other types of relationships (i. e. relationships with co-workers, relationships with neighbors, relationships with friends).
The content shared on this site however, is not intended to constitute therapy. We encourage you to seek reputable licensed professionals to journey with and assist you more intimately.
We currently offer professional services in: Assessments, Coaching, Consultation, Financial Counseling, and Marriage Enrichment. Be sure to check out the Service section of this website for more information. It is a pleasure to serve you!
1. Client Commitment: We are dedicated to developing and cultivating growth fostering relationships to positively impact our clients’ lives.
2. Excellence: We strive for Excellence and not perfection in every aspect of our work.
3. Respect: We respect, value, and promote creativity of our team members.
4. Quality: We provide outstanding service and superior products to ensure the delivery of premium value to our clients.
5. Integrity: We promote and uphold the foremost standards of integrity in all of our functions.
6. Collegiality: We work together as a cohesive unit to meet the needs of our clients.
7. Accountability: We are collectively accountable for the services and products we commit to provide to our clients.
8. Distinction: We provide services with the highest level of professionalism, courtesy, and relationally.
1. Do not withhold good from those who deserve it when it’s in your power to help them. (Proverbs 3:27)
2. And don’t forget to do good and to share with those in need. These are the sacrifices that please God. (Hebrews 13:16)
3. Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. (Colossians 3:23)