To serve as a reputable resource to educate, encourage, and challenge people about their relationships and relational patterns.
We (humans) were created to be in relationship. Our mission at Royally Relational, L.L.C. is to assist you in your relationships with God and with others.
At Royally Relational we emphasize three specific types of relationship: (1) Relationship with God; (2) Relationship with Spouse; and (3) Relationship with family. Our work is guided by Biblical principles, grounded in exceptional research, and immensely relational.
This is evident in the discussions, workshops, lectures, blog postings, and other resources we offer to individuals, community groups, and organizations. We are fortunate to specifically partner with the Royally Relational Institute.
We hope the content shared on this website is helpful for your journey in these areas and may even assist you in your journey with other types of relationships (i. e. relationships with co-workers, relationships with neighbors, relationships with friends).
The content shared on this site however, is not intended to constitute therapy. We encourage you to seek reputable licensed professionals to journey with and assist you more intimately.
We currently offer professional services in: Assessments, Coaching, Consultation, Financial Counseling, and offer targeted Trainings on a variety of topics. Explore the Service and Edify sections of this website respectively, for more information. Be sure to also engage the exciting benefits of the Royally Relational Network (R2N). It is a pleasure to serve you!
1. Client Commitment: We are dedicated to developing and cultivating wellness infused relationships to positively impact our clients’ lives.
2. Excellence: We strive for Excellence and not perfection in every aspect of our work.
3. Respect: We respect, value, and promote creativity of our team members.
4. Quality: We provide outstanding service and superior products to ensure the delivery of premium value to our clients.
5. Integrity: We promote and uphold the foremost standards of integrity in all of our functions.
6. Collegiality: We work together as a cohesive unit to meet the needs of our clients.
7. Accountability: We are collectively accountable for the services and products we commit to provide to our clients.
8. Distinction: We provide services with the highest level of professionalism, courtesy, and relationally.