The Bible, as fully inspired by the Holy Spirit, is the infallible Word of God. It serves as the source and final authority of what we believe concerning truth, morality, and proper conduct.
• We believe in one God, the sovereign Creator and Sustainer of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• Jesus Christ, the living Word, became flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and His virgin birth. He who is true God became true man united in one person forever. He died on the cross a sacrifice for our sins. On the third day, He arose bodily from the dead and ascended into heaven.
• The Holy Spirit, the third person of the Godhead, came to glorify Christ and to apply the saving work of Christ to our hearts. He convicts us of sin and draws us to the Savior. Indwelling our hearts, He gives us new life, empowers us, and imparts gifts to us for service. He instructs and guides us into all truth and seals us for the day of redemption.
• Salvation is by grace, a free gift of God apart from works. Salvation involves repentance, a change of mind in respect to God and a turning away from one’s own way to God’s way. Salvation is through personal faith in Christ alone. All who receive Jesus Christ are regenerated by the Holy Spirit and become the children of God.
• The one, true Church is composed of all persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ and the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit are united together in the body of Christ.
• Jesus Christ will come again to the earth, personally, visibly, and bodily, to judge the living and the dead. Christ will effect a final separation of the redeemed and the lost, assigning unbelievers to eternal punishment and believers to eternal glory.
• The Lord Jesus Christ commands all believers to proclaim the Gospel throughout the world and to make disciples of all nations.